All order cancellations will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION BY CARE.HIMALAYANNATIVES.COM:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Cash payment mode orders will be canceled for non-receipt of cash within 48 hours from the time of placing the order. Cheque payment mode orders will be canceled if the cheque is not deposited or intimation of the same is not given to us within 48 hours from the time of placing the order.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount. If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same. If you have received the product, it will not be eligible for replacement or refund.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact Himalayan Natives Office through Contact Us form or call at +91 80 4956 4039 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
REFUND AND RETURN
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to the Seller/ care.himalayannatives.com on the care.himalayannatives.com website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged in transit
- Products were missing
- Wrong item was received
The return could also result in a refund of money in some of the cases. We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, care.himalayannatives.com /seller shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO THIS POLICY:
- In case of damage or any missing product, the customer needs to raise the request within 24 hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, they need to provide visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to care.himalayannatives.com within 3 days from the time of delivery.
- All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
- In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, the customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
- Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of care.himalayannatives.com
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with the original box and invoice to:
Customer care Center
Khanal Foods Private Limited
40, Goshala Road, Garudachar Palya,
Mahadevapura post, Bangalore – 560048. Karnataka, India.
Customer Care No.: +91 96062 66707
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.